Workshops & Education.
Elements Collective supply professional choreographers and teachers to schools, studios and community organisations around Australia.
Elements Collective have a implemented a unique and successful syllabus for
Hip-hop / Street and Break dance classes throughout QLD and a widely known throughout Australia for their experienced & professional facilitators
Elements Collective has a long list of qualified teachers and can cater a program to suit your needs and curriculum outcomes or supply a teacher for your studio on a one-off or regular basis. All of our teachers have valid Blue Cards and are covered under the company's Pulic Liability Insurance.
CHOOSE FROM: FOR:
- Hip-hop Dance Styles - Primary & High School Programs
- Street Art - Dance Studio Teachers
- Music Programs - Community Engagement & Facilitation
Types of workshops.
DANCE: Commercial Hip-hop, Hip-hop Groove Foundation, Locking, Popping, Breaking,
New Jack Swing (90’s Ol’ School), Krump, House, Contemporary Hip-hop fusion,
Choreography Skills, Acrobatics/tumbling & tricking.
MUSIC: Beatboxing, Emceeing/rapping, Beat Production.
ART: Stencil Art, Handstyles, Canvas Art.
AGE GROUPS WE WORK WITH:
- Early Childhood "Bubs n Beats" is an early childhood experience exploring rhtyhm through creative
story telling and movement. The program can be catered for toddlers up to Grade 2. Children learn
musicality, coordination and exercise their imagination in an energetic and fun setting.
- Primary : Year 1-2, Year 3-4, Year 5-6
- Secondary : Year 7-8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
- University & Adult
SKILL LEVELS AVAILABLE:
WORKSHOPS OFFERED INCLUDE:
- One-off workshop's / Masterclasses
- Routine choreography
- Regular classes
- Private lessons
- Creative development
- Artistic direction
Programming & workshop information email: firstname.lastname@example.org